Laser treatment to remove stretch marks laser treatment to remove stretch marks. Games bingo free games bingo free. Good eye cream for fine lines|73 good eye cream for fine lines|73. Become freelance writer become freelance writer. Brow lift men brow lift men. Can you still buy phentermine online can you still buy phentermine online. Removing white stretch marks removing white stretch marks. Zyban zyban zyban zyban. Short bowel syndrome dietary management short bowel syndrome dietary management. Australia paid surveys australia paid surveys. Mega t green tea dietary supplement hoodia reviews mega t green tea dietary supplement hoodia reviews. Casino winner online casino winner online
Few Updates from Festival Chairperson, Kevin Chapple:
- I first want to say Thank You to the parents that came up to the school on Saturday. I feel it was very helpful to go through everything and get all questions answered. For those that couldn’t make it, we will be having another one in mid-September and you are encouraged to attend so that everyone is aware of what the day will consist of and how things are going to flow. Those that attended this past weekend are also welcome to attend the one in September. An email will be sent at a future date with when that will be held.
- A reminder that parents are welcome, and encouraged, to put a message to your student in the program that will be for sale on the day of the festival. The form that needs to be filled out is attached to this email. Please take note that we need all submissions by this Friday, 8/31/12.
- We are still in need of sponsors to put ads in the program. Remember that all ads that are submitted, and has your name or student’s name on them as a referral, your student’s account will receive 10% of each one with no limit. I have attached that form as well. Those submissions also need to be submitted by this Friday, 8/31/12.
- There are a few remaining positions available to volunteer for at the festival so if you haven’t signed up yet, please take a look at them. The website which will take you directly there is: http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/3110388725089
- I have received the list of student assignments from Mr. Stewart and will be putting times with those names. Once that is completed, the students will be informed of their responsibility for the festival. Keep in mind, all students will be required to be there all day, regardless of the time of their actual shift to work. We will also be running through the day with them so they know what their responsibilities will consist of, prior to the festival.
- There are some items we are in need of and would like to know if anyone would be willing to donate (for the day), so that we don’t have to go out and purchase and keep the costs down as much as possible. Please contact me directly, if you would have anything. They are: Pop-up tents – they can be 10X10 or if you have a different size, please let me know. 5 gallon jugs – these will be put throughout the campus (ex., warm-up areas, field entrance, etc) for the performing bands to have access to water.