The Family Arena provides a fantastic way to earn money for your student’s Band Account by simply providing Concessions (and sometimes Merchandise sales) services to various events. Here are some details on volunteering at Family Arena:
1) Minimum age for persons operating the cash registers is 21. Each register must be staffed an individual that is at least 21.
2) Minimum age for runners is 16 – this means your student can work also.
Family Arena pays a minimum guarantee of $37.50/register worked against 12% of adjusted gross sales (gross sales less applicable taxes) whichever shall be greater.
1) Minimum Guarantee Payout EXAMPLE: Stand running 8 registers would receive a minimum of $300 – $37.50 each.
2) Exceeds Minimum Guarantee Payout EXAMPLE: Stand running 8 registers with total of $3500 adjusted gross sales = $420 – $52.50 each.
1) FZN Band shirt; if you do not have a shirt that shows you are with FZN Marching Band please wear a solid black, white, or green t-shirt.
2) Jeans (no shorts) – a MUST!!
3) Hat – preferably FZN Band hat.
4) Comfortable shoes; you will be standing on concrete – no open-toed shoes!!
To be added to the Family Arena volunteer list, contact: Debbie Woehler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-583-8831